Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to Reality

What a fantastic week. Family time is so healing. The fishing was pretty lousy for most everyone (except my husband Ryan). I was lucky enough to be in the boat when my dad caught a big northern pike though! We had several nice days on the lake and several nice walks together. He's ready to start the battle! I can tell his head is in the right place and he's rearing to go. Tomorrow he and mom will head up to Mayo to get a baseline echocardiogram and an ultrasound. Then he will start on his Sutent. Short post today as I have a ton of work to do.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had fun

    BTW once a triathlete, always a triathlete once you crossed a finish line. Someday you will do one again.

    A tip to help save money when bike shopping, bikes are like cars, when the 2011 models come out, all the 2010 bikes will go on clearnce, this usually happens in Nov thru Jan, when us cold weather states cant ride. So you can get a 2010 model for 25% or more off the orginal price because they are trying to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete